March 22, 2017Time
7:30AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)Location
2 New Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94105
CPE Credits: 3
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Hosted by The CFO AllianceCost: Free for Executive Members
Registration for this event is closed.
Join C-Suite Executives, CFO Alliance Members and colleagues as we gather to discuss, dissect and debate the results of our 2017 CFO Sentiment Study.
Share your thoughts, opinions and outlook on domestic and global economies, the top financial, operational and risk management challenges you will face in 2017, and most importantly how you plan to meet these challenges and capitalize on opportunities in 2017 to deliver value from the Office of the CFO.
During this Roundtable Discussion you will engage in an interactive discussion and peer group exchange focused on helping you address these key questions:
1. How are you going to identify and embrace opportunities in 2017?
2. What role will you play in driving effective collaboration with Sales & Marketing, HR, and IT, and Operations to successfully execute the plans initiatives that you committed to for 2017?
3. How can you address talent gaps, make the best new hires and commit appropriate investments and resources to your human capital in the most practical and impactful way?
4. How can you best leverage technology to deliver business agility to meet your tactical and strategic objectives in the year ahead?
Our specific learning objectives are as follows:
• Learn how the economic landscape of 2017 can impact you and your organization's ability to compete and grow in 2017.
• Learn how to create strategic alignment across departmental lines in the year ahead.
• Discuss how to motivate and manage your human capital in 2017 and how best to assess talent gaps, to drive professional development, and to improve employee engagement.
• Discuss how technology can best support business agility, culture and the customer experience in 2017.
Register today to secure your seat at this breakfast Roundtable discussion.
7:30 - 8:00 - Registration and Networking 8:00 - 8:15 - Welcome and Introductions 8:15 - 9:00 - SME Presentation 9:00 - 9:30 - Roundtable Discussion 9:30 - 10:00 - Group Discussion, Summary and Key Takeaways 10:00 - 10:30 - Closing Remarks and Networking
The CFO Alliance is register with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.learningmarket.org
Over 500 responses from a broad sample of senior financial executives across the United States offer an in-depth perspective regarding how CFOs plan to deliver on optimistic expectations for their companies with what they believe are regulatory tailwinds 2017. CFOs will primarily look to leverage two primary channels to deliver growth in 2016: organic growth and increasing customer spend with existing customers.CFOs believe that success in 2016 will be defined in large part by: the ability to expand relationships with existing customers, the relative effectiveness of market efforts, operational efficiency, and improvements in engaging and developing new and existing Finance talent.
Presentation used to frame the discussion.